At the FTC, complete the follow series of tasks for time while wearing PT clothes and SCBA pack (not on air):
1. Drag 100′ section of 5″ hose 150′ then turn and pull the remainder of the hose to get both couplings across the 150′ marker
2. Throw 24′ ladder to 2nd window on A side stairwell, climb ladder into stairwell
3. Pick up 2 foam buckets once you have climbed through window and walk up to 5th floor with foam buckets
4. Leave foam buckets in stairwell, go to window and hoist hose up from ground to 5th floor and back down
5. Carry foam buckets back to 2/3 stair landing and continue out to A/D corner of yard
6. 50 sledge hammer strikes
7. Dummy drag 20 yards
8. Take off SCBA and change out bottle; when you turn your pack on the time stops
8:10, looking forward to our next shot, there was definitely some technique to this! Thanks Capt James for coming out and beating all of us!
6:12…I love these agility fitness challenge drills. Good job everyone, way to push it.
9:00 even. Tough, but not deadly. Definitely a mental more than physical event, looking forward to doing better next time!
7:40, killed my legs.
7:47. It will get better!